October 12 Zoom Meeting and October 15 launch

More
1 year 5 months ago #125 by silgan01
Hi All,
Zoom meeting 12 October at 7PM. Link follows:
John Kelley is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: My Meeting
Time: Oct 12, 2022 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
us05web.zoom.us/j/88916893670?pwd=eUdjaU...UlNlMFNyYUduUXhvZz09

Meeting ID: 889 1689 3670
Passcode: abGE8f

Launch will be 15 October. Setup at 9AM. Launching 10AM to 5PM, weather and participation dependent. 
As always, assistance with setup and teardown makes things go a lot smoother and is appreciated. 
Also, it would be great if someone helped out with the launching duties. Thanks to Bryan for helping out at the last launch.

Also, is there any interest in a launch on 8 October? I am looking into this with the AMA. Will update the post when i know for sure.
Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #126 by Bryan
Hey John,

Looking at the weather the 8th looks like 7-15 mph winds and as of right now 12-23 mph on the 15th. Just wanted to throw that out there for anyone who may be on the fence for a launch this weekend.

More
1 year 5 months ago #127 by silgan01
Talked to the AMA and we are good for flying this weekend. They do need advanced notice so they can inform the power company. So far only one person has said they may want to launch Saturday. So I am going to say we will not launch this coming weekend. However, it is a possibility in the future to do some extra launches. We would have to coordinate with other AMA fliers though. Hope to see you all on the 15th. 

More
1 year 5 months ago #128 by silgan01
Lee Berry of Merlin Missiles will be at the launch to provide motors, rocketry supplies, sage advice and good conversation. Thanks to Lee for attending our launches!

More
1 year 5 months ago #129 by silgan01
October launch is in the books. A bit windy and somewhat chilly with the wind blowing, but a fun time never the less.
We had a total of 17 flights with 18 motors burned, with one two motor cluster.
Congratulations to Eric for a successful Level 1 certification flight!
Motors burned: A 0, B 1, C 2, D 2 E 1, F 4, g #, H 4, I 1.
Eric had the most flights with 4, including the cluster flight.

Our last launch of the year is coming up on November 5.

Thanks to everyone who helped in the set up and tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcfrye2014

More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #132 by MerlinMissiles
Dear Dustin D. Habegger,

Congratulations on gaining your certification! The certification affidavit section on your form has been confirmed by your certifier. Your application has been processed and a membership card and a pin will be mailed out to the address you provided in our database. Please expect the updated membership card within six weeks from today. The Pin will arrive within 2 weeks and in a separate package from the membership card.

Got this email from NAR for the congratulations.........

This was from September launch.........
Last edit: 1 year 5 months ago by MerlinMissiles. Reason: added information

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds